- Kids room is on our gym floor with an easy view for mums during classes.
- Booking is not required.
- Kids room is free of charge
- Our classes are 45mins, however if you wish to stay for your own training your child can stay as long as gym is open.
- Kids room is unsupervised however it is on the gym floor for easy view for coaches and mums.
- We do not mind at all if your child brings food and eats within our kids room.
- Find us at 17/27 SouthPine road, Brendale QLD 4500. We are on the Brendale side of Strathpine train station.
- At this stage our Brendale centre is the only XO in Australia, however we are hoping to expand in the future. Our first Founding Centre was located in Rockhampton, This has been relocated to Brendale location.
- Multiple membership options to suit every woman. Our most popular membership is the 12 month Unlimited Class contract for $34.95p/w This includes initial consult, unlimited access to classes, 1xInBody scan plus reduced scan prices in the future, access to private Facebook page and member-only promotions.
- First trial class FREE for you to come in to gain an understanding of how our classes are run so that you can see if we are the right fit for you.
- No Admin Fee
- 3 month Accountability Membership for $65p/w, as an option that includes 1x weekly 30min personal training session, unlimited classes, monthly InBody scans, Nutritional guide and all other benefits of the other memberships.
- Yes, we have a mother daughter membership available.
- Memberships available for 12 years and over, We just require parental permission.
- Do you accept fitness passport?
Yes we do.
- Monday to Thursday 6am, 9:30am and 5pm
Friday 6am & 9:30am and Saturday 7am
- Our classes go for 45minutes - 1 hour which includes class run through, warm up, and cool down.
- All classes include modified options for each level
- Attend as many classes as you like per day/week on unlimited options
- We take pride in ensuring all women are comfortable and help so we aim for smaller size classes so everyone gets attention with technique
- We have a coach on the floor the entire class to help you work toward achieving the movement of each exercise. We will always modify to ensure injury prevention and correct technique.
- Can't stay for the whole class?
Of course, you can leave the class at anytime we just ask you stretch at home to help aid muscle soreness.
- We run a range of different classes that aim to help build and improve strength, endurance, mobility and confidence.
- Wide range of movement patterns from the basic sit to stands all the way to Olympic lifts.
- Do you offer YOGA classes?
Yes, Tuesday evenings 6pm - 7pm just bring a Towel or Mat and drink bottle
- Every class begins with a class run down, a group warm up, and group stretch at the end.
- I don’t want to have big muscles. Can I still join in a class?
Yes, All our classes help to promote Lean muscle growth and stability. If bulk muscle building is your goal, we can help with that also.
- There is a coach on the floor at all times ensuring technique is correct and to help modify exercises if needed.
What to Bring/Wear
- Comfortable active wear that helps you breathe and is easy to move in, socks and comfortable joggers.
- Do I have to bring my own yoga mat? Yes, if you have one please bring it, If not a towel will be fine
- We suggest you bring your own towel and drink bottle to each session
Enter for your chance to WIN